Okay, so there are many things I love about Fall: changing of the leaves, cooler temps that are freezing, Halloween (which is seriously my FAVORITE holiday), Thanksgiving….but my most favorite thing of all: pumpkin everything (okay maybe pumpkin is at a tie with candy corn)! I’m kind of obsessed with pumpkin (and candy corn). And a little side note: I’m also in love with Bath and Body Works Leaves candles, but that goes without saying, right?! (If you haven’t purchased the Leaves scent during the Fall months, do it….right now!) I love when Starbucks finally starts making pumpkin spice lattes, that means it’s officially Fall and all is right with the world. It’s the sign that it’s time to start pinning all kinds of yummy and fun Fall items on Pinterest.
So today I wanted to share some of my favorite links for all things pumpkin. Some of them aren’t so good for the post-baby figure, but we only live once right?! So enjoy, because I can’t be the only one who loves Fall and all things pumpkin 😉
- I actually made these Pumpkin Spice Oatmeal Muffin Cups last night in between baby screams and feedings. I added chocolate chips but think next time around I’ll add white chocolate chips. BONUS: for those of you nursing moms out there, I added a little bit of brewers yeast as well. These are a perfect snack to help with milk production!!
- I’m kind of obsessed with this fall home decor.
- Cream cheese + pumpkin. Enough said. Find the deliciousness here!
- The most adorable decorative pumpkins to get you family into the Fall spirit!
- Boozy Pumpkin White Hot Chocolate…yummy!
- And, although not pumpkin related, don’t forget to check out my shop, filled with my favorite (and stylish) picks for Fall clothing and accessories!